Tuesday 26 November 2013

My Everyday Winter Fragrance | Gucci: Eau de Parfum II


Brrrr it's frosty and dark out there - although I detest freezing, I adore Winter beauty and fashion. With this new season comes some positives: I love the new clothing options, my make-up sits better and I have some firm Winter fragrance favourites.

When thinking about my 'go to' perfume during Winter, there was only one choice for me - the beautiful Gucci : Eau de Parfum II.


Whereas I like a very floral and light option in the summer, I think that this Gucci fragrance manages to achieve a more substantial scent without being heavy, musky or over-powering. Every spritz gives me hints of orange, blackcurrant, rose and jasmine - a beautiful Christmas-worthy concoction.


I've been using Gucci every Winter for years now, it's always a pleasure to wear and lasts all day. Highly recommended and loved, I strongly urge anyone to give this scent a whirl - when testing do bear in mind that all perfumes oxidise and harmonise differently on others,  but I'm sure no matter what, it'll be delicious!

Tweet me your Winter fragrance favourites! I'd love to know


Find out more about fragrances: Gucci Base Notes 

Love you guys
LJR
x

No comments:

Post a Comment